Thursday, September 24, 2009

We Are Buying a House!!!

Something big is happening right now...my husband and I are buying our first house! Yay! I cannot believe it, I never thought I would be a home owner at the age of 26, but it looks like I will be! I have to say though, this wouldn't be possible right now if it wasn't for this "first time home buyer stimulus" that is going on this year. So THANK YOU OBAMA! :D We should be signing papers sometime this week, and then escrow should close shortly after that. I CAN'T WAIT! Two and a half years of being married and living with roommates (can you imagine???) and we can finally properly start our lives together.

Jamie and I are going to be doing a lot to this house, so I will be posting a lot of pictures, design ideas, and before-and-after shots. I have a lot of ideas running through my head, and I will be documenting them all, so stay tuned!

xoxo, H

3 comments: