Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Well, the day has finally come...Jamie and I are officially HOMEOWNERS! I can't beleive it! I am sooooo incredibly happy, I just can't stand the excitement! It has been a very long and drawn out process; mountains of paperwork and months of waiting. Now it looks like all of our patience and hard work have finally paid off!

I can't wait to move in! We don't have an official move-in date as of yet, but it will be around the 15th of December. So Jamie and I will be able to have our first Christmas in our new house! YAY! And with Thanksgiving being tomorrow, we definitely have a lot to be thankful for!

Like I said before, I am going to be posting a lot more frequently now that we finally have the ball rolling on our move. This is a huge part of our lives, and I want to document every little thing! (No matter how annoyed Jamie gets with my constant picture taking! He hates taking pictures) So I hope everyone has an amazing long weekend. I know I will!

xoxo Heather

1 comment: