Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010

My New Year's Resolutions
Let's see if I can stick to them! Hey, I do have a whole year, right? ;)

1. Stop biting my nails. I say this every year, but it's getting worse and worse. This time I mean it.

2. Start waking up 1 hour before I normally do. Every morning I am so rushed to get out the door. I need to take some time for myself and sit down with a cup of coffee, read the paper, and take my time getting ready. My mornings would be so much less hectic.

3. Be more punctual. I have to admit that I am often times late for things. Being tardy is not a good trait, and I don't want to have it.

4. Find a way to get more energy. It seems that I am always tired these days, and I need a way to boost my energy level. I should probably start exercising....

5. Exercise! I really want those special shoes that tone your body while you walk. That seems like an easy way to tone up without having to go to the gym!


6. Learn to sew.

7. Start getting more into my blog, and learning how to get out there in the Blog World.

8. Work on one crafty project a month. I would love to make this one project a week, however I do have two jobs, and I just don't see myself keeping up with that one.

9. Take more pictures.

10. Learn to cook. I know the basiscs, but now that Jamie and I are on our own, I'd like to learn how to make wonderful meals for the two of us to enjoy on our nights together.

Also, then I could have an excuse to wear one of these!


11. Start that darn scrapbook. It is 3 years in the making...yikes.


Things I am looking forward to in 2010

1. Enjoying our new house.

2. Decorating our new house! If my hubby and I can agree on anything!

3. Going to England! Finally I get to meet my husband's family and friends. Plus I have NEVER been out of the country, and it's about time I get out there and start seeing the world.

4. Matt & Laura's wedding. Ah, our dear friends from England. They are getting married in the summer at a castle in Scotland, and Jamie is the best man. It's one of the reasons we are going to England this summer.

5. Getting a puppy! We have decided to get a dog. A French Bulldog actually. We can't wait for the new edition to our tiny family!

6. Summer BBQ's at our new house. We have a sweet backyard, and plan on having many pool parties and BBQ's this summer.
I am really looking forward to this year. I hope you are all too!
xoxo
H

3 comments:

  1. I totally encourage getting up early and doing the coffee thing before work. It's so nice to have that quiet time to do the daily website searches and just ease into the day.

    And you might be able to start your backyard bbq's early with our So Cal "winters!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want to do most of the things you listed. If you wanna do a crafty project and learn how to sew at the same time, my friend got this book on how to make the cutest dolls ever! You can buy your own fabric and make it look however you want. We should do it! :]

    Look up plush-o-rama and you can see some of the dolls you can make. They're adorable! They sell the book at Barnes n Noble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then short red party dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete